LTD’s Viper Series offers the cool double-cutaway look that’s perfect for metal, hard rock, blues, and so much more. With the Viper-256, you get the classic vibe of a mahogany-bodied rock and roll machine, in your choice of Military Green Satin or See Thru Black Cherry finishes, now updated with black hardware.
Even with its surprising low cost, the Viper-256 still offers great features like ESP Designed LH-150 humbuckers with a coil split function on the push-pull switch, LTD tuners and TOM bridge/tailpiece, and a fast 3 pc. mahogany set neck with a 24-fret roasted jatoba fingerboard.
- Construction: Set-Neck
- Body: Mahogany
- Neck: 3Pc Mahogany
- Fingerboard: Roasted Jatoba
- Finish: SEE THRU BLACK CHERRY
- Tuners: LTD
- Bridge: TOM & Tailpiece
- Neck PU: ESP Designed LH-150N
- Bridge PU: ESP Designed LH-150B
- Strings: D’Addario XL110 (.010/.013/.017/.026/.036/.046)
- Case: VIPER GUITAR XL FORM FIT CASE
- Case included: No